Donate Get Started with Footsteps Whether you are considering leaving the ultra-Orthodox community or have already begun a new life in the secular world, there is a place for you at Footsteps.
We offer programming and resources for people at any stage of the journey. We also welcome formerly ultra-Orthodox people who would like to help others considering or actively making the transition.
Most of our programs are for members only. If you are interested in attending but are not a member, you can join here.
For a listing of all our programs, click here. If you are interested in learning more about the experience of leaving ultra-Orthodoxy, please check out our resources. If you want to learn more about what life has been like for those who left ultra-Orthodoxy, there are a lot of resources for you to discover here.
- 63 Alfred Street: Where Capitalism Failed.
- Footsteps Camp - Ker & Downey Botswana Lodge, Okavango Delta;
- Help Support Our Scholarship Program.
- Shared Footsteps – From Exclusion to Injustice;
- Obstetrics/Gynecology: Highlights from the 29th Annual OB/GYN Update (Audio-Digest Foundation Obstetrics/Gynecology Continuing Medical Education (CME). Book 59).
- Our Footsteps | Footsteps Through Africa!
Is someone you are close to going through a religious transition? Find advice, thoughts and resources here.
- Routing Protocols and Concepts, CCNA Exploration Companion Guide?
- Diagrams and Symbols Illustrating (Depicting) Verses from the Holy Bible.
- Stand, Columbia: A History of Columbia University?
- Footsteps in Africa!
Want some general information about those who have made the transition? Click here. Footsteps is the only organization in the United States providing comprehensive services to people who have chosen to leave their ultra-Orthodox communities and begin new lives.
From this wonderful base we are able to offer something very special — the opportunity to explore the wilderness on foot: to get up close and personal with the African bush. For those wishing to share the true African safari experience with their family our Young Explorers family adventure is just for you.
Footsteps silhouette variant - Free icons
Skip to content Footsteps Camp. About Footsteps The Footsteps camp is in a remote part of the Okavango Delta and home to two safaris.
Authentic and traditional safari experience Rustic camps retaining all the luxury you require Walking and mokoro safaris along with fishing and game drives. Contact Us About Footsteps Camp. Footsteps Camp Gallery. Explore Our Camps Shinde Explore.