This Is Us 4. Grey's Anatomy 5. FBI 6. The Blacklist 7. Chicago P.
- The Childrens Story: A Novel, Not for Children;
- South of Sunset TV Show: News, Videos, Full Episodes and More | TV Guide;
- Listen, Children!!
- Insurrection: Appalachian Command.
- Extreme Heat Warning: A Shallow End Gals Trilogy, Book Two (New Orleans Series, Shallow End Gals Trilogy 2).
- Manchester United - THE LEAGUE CUP QUIZ BOOK.
- South of Sunset (TV Series – ) - IMDb;
Popular Movies 1. Hocus Pocus 2.
17-unit condominium will rise one block south of Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood
Halloweentown 3. Halloween 4. Sexy Beast 5. Mean Girls 6.
Search Our Q&A Archive
Beetlejuice 7. Popular Celebrities 1. Diahann Carroll 2.
Alana De La Garza 3. Hayley Mills 4. Tyler Perry 5. Sebastian Arcelus 6.
South of Sunset (AZ Edit) | Pleasure of Love
Laila Ali 7. Barry Sloane. That deal, in fact, cost CBS just about every ounce of silver it owned -- along with gold, nickel and copper.
- Brentwood location, just south of Sunset - Starbucks.
- Circles the Trilogy: Secrets & Lies (Secrets and Lies Book 1).
- South of Sunset.
- Egg Incubation for the Poultry Keeper - A Collection of Articles on the Methods and Equipment of Natural and Artificial Incubation;
Any fan who sat through the Blue Jays-Phillies World Series -- and there was no way to watch these teams play without sitting for inhuman lengths of time -- can surely identify "South of Sunset," which is due to start on the network on Wednesday night. The show was exposed to baseball fans so frequently during the playoffs and World Series that one of its stars, Glenn Frey, began to bear a striking resemblance to Lenny Dykstra, the Phillies outfielder.
All the actor needed was a chaw and a few tobacco stains on his shirt.
That was the point, sort of. CBS chose to vigorously promote this new detective series because it was deemed to have appeal to young male viewers -- a. On Wednesday night CBS will find out how effectively it enticed those fans -- or drove them batty -- with all those promotions. But as Mr. Schweitzer put it, "If it's driving them nuts, it's working.
How to Cut Cable
Baseball gave CBS an opportunity to make contact with viewers in the last two weeks, pushing the network's ratings up more than 50 percent. But CBS has seen the downside of having baseball take over its prime-time schedule for two weeks in October. Schweitzer said. Because of that, CBS divided its fall season into two parts: pre-baseball and post-baseball, and saw baseball as a vehicle to promote the second wave of shows. David F. Poltrack, the senior vice president of research for CBS, said heavy rotation in a sports event like post-season baseball risks that some viewers will see a show's promotion too often and get turned off.
Seldom would viewers watch one network for four straight hours. The danger, he said, is that the heavy promotion could backfire. Poltrack said, "we kept promoting the shows 'Scorch' and 'Fish Police.
- Respect Your Mind, Body & Soul (Lesson 22) (I Can Do All Things Character Building Collection).
- South of Sunset - DVD PLANET STORE.
- Will You Be A Horse For God. vol 2!
Schweitzer said this was the classic proof that the promotion is only as good as the product. Those shows were totally inappropriate for the Olympic audience.